Wednesday, September 8, 2010

iPad painting from Live Model


Recently I spoiled myself and got an iPad. Painting digitally on a Nintendo DS was alright but the allure of a bigger, shinier screen was all too much.

This was done with the Brushes App and tidied up with Autodesk Sketchbook Pro for iPad.

I was reading in some forums that the colours are off and require you to edit them in Photoshop but for me, the difference wasn't all that much on my calibrated monitors. Maybe it was because I did this indoors, but we shall see when I go out an about with this thing!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Nori!
    The work looks great. Welldone.
    Recently, another my illustrator friend talked about iPad as a promising future tool. Keep informing us with your demonstrations.
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Now I REALLLLYYY want an ipad! Great job!

    ReplyDelete